Galentine's Day (or Beautiful, Talented, Brilliant, Powerful, Musk Oxen)
We're back for an action-packed season two, and oh, how we missed you! Even though Galentine's Day is weeks behind us, we're dedicating our first episode to the best kind of lady friendships. Join us as we chat about how to support each other as creatives, but more specifically creative ladies. <3 We missed ya. Because, friendship (and wine).
- Parks and Rec: Galentine's Day
- Equal Pay Day
- The Danger of a Single Story
- My Beloved World, Sonia Sotomayor
- Keah Brown - #disabledandcute
- Tig Notaro - R2 Where Are You?
- Women Who Draw
Not That Kind of Girl - Leah Dunham
We Should All Be Feminists - Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
Year of Yes - Shonda Rhimes
You Can't Touch My Hair - Phoebe Robinson