We're talking about transformation. This week's inspiration comes from fellow creative badass, Liz Gilbert who says, "Transformation begins when you get tired of your own bullshit." Touché Liz, touché.
- "Stop Ranting, Start Creating" by Becca Fick
- "Where Would You Go?" by Mallory Bower
- "The Vast Plateau of Complacency" by Rachel Klein
- "How to Compassionately Set Boundaries in Relationships" with Brené Brown on the Lively Show
- "I hope it all works out!" by Amma Marfo
- Podcast homies: Dear Sugar with Cheryl Strayed & Magic Lessons with Liz Gilbert